[ale] Opportunity for Windows Admin in PA/TN

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Nov 10 19:51:44 EST 2010

On Wednesday 10 November 2010, Jim Kinney wrote:
> For those who are happy to see a job posting they are qualified for,

For me that was a few weeks ago when a Linux job posting included two
magic words I have not seen there in over six years, "entry level". Sadly
did not land it, however I was truly happy to finally see one worth
applying for.

As to posting Windows jobs, I have no real objections other than there has
to be some kind of limits. I only see 348 posts in the six (well four
since there was a two year gap) years I have followed the jobs list and
its predecessor. Less than one post every four days is pretty low traffic
by almost any measure.

Leave it to others how and if to set them, just hate to see the jobs list
suddenly become a dumping ground now that jobs are being posted I have a
chance at:)
--
William