[ale] ALE-Jobs reaches a new low.

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Nov 10 16:14:38 EST 2010

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Richard Bronosky wrote:

> http://mail.ale.org/pipermail/ale-jobs/2010-November/000152.html
> I know why Jim does it. It's just sad to see it.

I can think of nothing better than a Linux fan to be working in
an M$-Environment. It brings so much opportunity to the Linux
world as this person may make a living by making "kool-aid",
but has not necessarily drank the kool-aid. They tend to explore
options and know multiple ways to do things.

Beside's.. It's tough making a living as a Linux System Admin,
they catch you on fark.com and slashdot a lot, while the M$-guys
are putting out various fires. ;)

BTW:
One of the better Linux/BSD nutcases I know is now making > $1k per
day for M$FT doing large scale enterprise systems work...
and unlike his co-workers, does not badmouth the FOSS world,
he respects it too much. It makes a difference.