[ale] best cross platform development evironment

Tue Nov 9 14:30:00 EST 2010

I am on a management team where we have 29 python developers
(including the 4 managers). All but 5 were new to python as of March.
Their backgrounds are as wide spread as anything mentioned on this
thread. I have seen no one have a problem learning python. The
development framework we are using (django) is another story. Learning
a framework, any framework, takes a little time. You learn as a result
of exposure, and you only get exposure to the thing you need as you
need them.

TMALSS:
+1 for python

Sent from my mobile device