[ale] libreoffice vs openoffice

Collin Pruitt collin at collinp.com
Wed Nov 3 07:08:53 EDT 2010

LibreOffice will probably ship by default in either Natty Narwhal (our
next release) or the one immediately after that, depending upon how
stable LibreOffice is before we enter featurefreeze.

On 11/02/2010 11:28 PM, wolf at wolfhalton.info wrote:
> I am moving to l-office when it ships with ubuntu.

Collin Pruitt - Ubuntu Member
http://collinp.com/
"He whom sacrifices freedom for a measure of security deserves neither." - Benjamin Franklin