[ale] VOTING ALERT: Protect Your Freedom to Work!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:18:50 EDT 2010

This is like watching the Little Rascals in ascii art. One kicks the hornets
nets and the others all start running around screaming.

:-)

good point of the reversed language between the actual bill and the voters
view. That's a bad thing to have happen and it certainly appears
deliberately deceptive.

good point that the argument lost footing with the inclusion of
non-supportive, emotionally-charged rhetoric that sounds like Fox News in
Bizarro World.

I find the connotation of "jack boots" and "brown shirts" as disturbing as
gas chambers, bombings and lynchings. All are things I don't wish anyone's
children to have any direct knowledge of.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.