[ale] BP knew of problems 11 months before the rig blew

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sun May 30 13:22:30 EDT 2010

For crying out loud.  Use a very large HE explosive or a very small
tatical nuke.  Hole sealed, oil in the area neutralized.

Of course we can't use a nuke, after all nukes are BAD.  NOT.

The problem that I see is that politically/socially/enviroly, nukes are
not an option.  Don't know why a large (very large) explosive would not
work.  If you nuke it, you can't use that well (opening) any more and if
you want THAT oil, you would have to diagonally drill off from about 2
miles distance.  So, we would have a 1 mile patch of glowing ocean 1
mile deep.  I don't see a problem with that, but I am insensitive, and
perhaps (admittedly) not fully informed on the repercussions.