[ale] Firefox-3.6.3 and Java

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun May 30 10:25:40 EDT 2010

Use strace to look for Firefox actually trying to open the plugin and
see what is going wrong.

`strace -eopen firefox 2>&1 1>/tmp/strace.output`

Close Firefox _immediately_ after it is done launching. You're going
to have enough output to parse through without watching runtime calls.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59