[ale] AMD ATI Radeon or Nvidia Geforce ? (answer: Nvidia)

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Sat May 29 13:28:31 EDT 2010

Looks like is Nvidia is preferred choice.

I was leaning that way, but Marc Ferfuson's trials and tribulations
had me second guessing.

I'm not feeling a need to go overboard on the graphics since I
don't do gaming and such,  so I'm looking at the GeForce
9400GT as a reasonable choice.

Thanks all for the input!

peace
aaron