[ale] skype video

scott boss scott at sboss.net
Tue May 25 16:29:01 EDT 2010

I use the built in iSight on the Mac with zero issues.  Doesn. Help with
your issues.  Sorry

Sent from my mobile...

On May 25, 2010, at 15:57, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

I'll look at a logitech. The $12 PoS is simply not supported in the version
of v4l that is used by skype.

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM, drifter <drifter at oppositelock.org> wrote:

> I have been using a Logitech combo camera/microphone (USB) for more
> than a year now with Skype.  Works well.
> But, lacking a driver for the camera, I cannot access the zoom features
> of the Carl Zeiss lens.  This is on a FC11 box.
>
> Sean

> On Tuesday 25 May 2010 13:43:40 Jim Kinney wrote:
> > Anyone have skype video working? If so what camera?
> >
> > I have some total cheapo's that take crappy pics but cost $12. Ekiga is
> >  OK with them but skype is not.

James P. Kinney III
Doing pretty well on all 3 pursuits

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at