[ale] Hard Drive "boot sector" Question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun May 23 11:41:18 EDT 2010

Since a different drive in the same machone would install and boot fone its
not funky bios on drive.
Since system booted to a failure to find notice the mbr is also fine. Most
likely the conflict is the old hidden partition that has a non standard half
sector start point.
It will likely work ok if the drive gets zeroed out through that full
partition.
If not it may be one of those fedora preferred machines. :-)