[ale] 64bit thunderbird 3.0.4

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 15 15:19:40 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-15 at 13:41 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> Can't find a 64bit version of it.  When I go to the thunderbird
> download
> page, the link only offers 32 bit.
>
> Anyone?????

Yes, you have to build a 64-bit version yourself.

I can probably make a 64-bit build for you if you want one, depending on
what system you're running (I'm running Ubuntu Lucid, but I can set
something up quickly in a VM if needed).

	--- Mike

--
Even if their crude and anticompetitive business practices don't make
you think about using their software, their use of sweatshops and child