[ale] canon Pixma

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed May 12 11:37:12 EDT 2010

Wait, I'm confused:

Jim: "Lexmark sux"

Michael: "Lexmark rulez"

Can we get some closure?  I have no experience with Lexmark, but
the views expressed here are so diametrically opposed that I'm
truly perplexed.  Does Lexmark make standard-compliant printers?
Or do they spend their days dumping poison in the OSS well?  Or
have they figured out a way to do both?  If the latter, have they
patented same?

-- JK

--
Forget Jesus: stars died so that you could be here today.
  - physicist Lawrence Krauss