[ale] Can I tell firefox to forget page authentication info?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu May 6 15:51:21 EDT 2010

Sounds like you're using HTTP authentication, and if that's the case then
neither the spec nor any implementation I am aware of provide a means to do
so directly; some browsers will reprompt for auth info when you quit and
relaunch, and some will only do that if you delete the stored credentials
from the configuration database---but I have the feeling that would be more
intrusive than what you're currently doing.

This is one significant reason I avoid the use of HTTP auth if I can.

--
Sent from my ADP1 running Android 2.1