[ale] OpenOffice - pixel-for-pixel image insert

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Wed May 5 09:50:42 EDT 2010

That's not at all what I get.

If I insert a picture and choose one that I know has sharp single black
pixels - let's say it's 647x555 - it goes in as 6.75" wide and 5.79"
high.  If I right-click I don't get "Original Size" in the popup but I
do get "Picture..." and there is an "Original Size" button there.  If I
click it, though, nothing happens.  The picture object on the page has
clearly been blown up and interpolated; my sharp black pixel areas now
have fuzzy areas.