[ale] OT: Verizon Mifi

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed May 5 08:04:53 EDT 2010

I think it meets all of my requirements.

1) OS Independent
2) Shareable
3) Loanable  (5 of us can take turns taking it on trips)

I'm going to ride to Dayton next week from Atlanta so one goal is to
have a broad band connection all the way up.  Speed is not a real
concern but latency is. I'll use SSH and latency using SSh can be a real
pain.