[ale] SCO loses again: jury says Novell owns UNIX SVRXcopyrights

Robert Heaven roberth1954 at aim.com
Wed Mar 31 17:27:30 EDT 2010

 The best thing Novell can do is release the Unix code to Public Domain. The Unix code has been written over the years by college students, professors, various scientists and researchers in labs and universities all over the world. I don't think it's right for any corporation to claim any part of it.