[ale] certifications and job hunting.

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Mar 30 14:43:18 EDT 2010

My cert is Mensa membership - only 2% of people can get it and not all
of those that can are egotistical enough to try.  :-)

On the subject of recruiters and what not in the prior post:  The best
compliment I ever received was when the recruiter that had placed me at
a job later told me the company's requirement for replacing me was that
the recruiter look for someone who was a my clone.