[ale] Need a chep machine

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Mar 29 10:53:43 EDT 2010

Yeah...we knew you missed the "a".  Too tempting not to pass up a
*cheap* shot regarding a *cheap* machine.  All in fun...

They're okay for what they are for personal use.  At least they make
them look a little more "sexy" than they used to.  It should do well for
your dad for a while.  I wouldn't run Fermi Labs on it but it'll do well
for him.