[ale] (no subject)

Avery Ceo avery.ceo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:42:16 EDT 2010

The specific reason you are getting the error message is here:

Section "Device"
Identifier "nVidia Corporation NV41 [GeForce 6800 GS]"
Driver "nv"
BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

Your config is using the open source "nv" driver instead of the nVidia
proprietary "nvidia" driver.  If you change the line to:

Driver "nvidia"

the error message may go away.  Of course, so might X.  It is,
however, a place to start.

Avery