[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards revisited

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Mar 24 10:12:53 EDT 2010

On 03/24/2010 09:06 AM, Scott Castaline wrote:
> As far as an apology, yes, I'm sorry for
> ever reaching out to share my learnings, as by doing so it appears that
> I offend someone somewhere sometime. The lesson I have learned from all
> of this is I will not ever, ever, ever try to pass on things that I have
> learned to better protect myself with others.

Then you choose to deliberately be _really_ stupid.

No searching was required to find the racism (as I said, intentional or
not) in the originally-quoted comment.  Saying that your actions change
based on what you perceive the nationality of a person to be is without
a doubt, without a question, a racist statement.

The manner in which you are speaking here in this post reminds me of the
type of person who seeks to blame others for the actions which they
commit.  You can say anything you want, and if someone calls you out for
it, it's on them---not you for having said what you got called out on in
the first place.

Congratulations, sir.  You are a larger asshole than I.

	--- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                                    ☎ (404) 492-6475