[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards revisited

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:58:30 EDT 2010

I have just received a letter from an online merchant that their server
was compromised by a SQL Injection attack. I had done a purchase from
this site within the time frame that the attacks were suspected to have
occurred between 12/1/2009 and 2/10/2010 and my problem occurred late
2/18/2010. As a result, I no longer use my Debit card for online
transactions, currently only PayPal and eventually maybe an actual
credit card. We pay cash at restaurants especially ones of certain
nationalities.