[ale] Why the difference in data size? (Ripping movies?)

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Mar 22 21:37:58 EDT 2010

Amen brother.  We hid all of our DVD's and have got the kids hooked on
our streaming queue for Netflix.  Now our media isn't getting raped by the
trolls on a daily basis.

Is the DVD in question a movie disk (not data disk?)  I'm interested as I
have a mountain of media to rip to our soon-to-be-built media server
(Linux of course!)    --Rich