[ale] Quarterly Linux Fest at ITT

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Tue Mar 16 10:58:27 EDT 2010

I have started planning for this quarter's ITT Linux Fest
My penciled-in date is April 24th

We are tentatively planning to have at least two and as many as four
rooms in the school set aside for talks and installs.
My colleague Boris suggested a live comparison of a Vyatta opensource
router and a Cisco branch office routers we have around here.  Do you
have any favorite packet generating apps to get enough traffic into our
test network?

Suggestions are gratefully suggested, and I am planning to collect old
machines for FreeITAthens again.

-Wolf
678-687-6104