[ale] Time-tracking and 'gnotime' issues

Mills John M-NPHW64 Jmills at motorola.com
Wed Mar 10 11:38:48 EST 2010

ALErs -

I just installed 'gnotime' in my FC11 laptop and am having some 'newbie' issues.

1. I set up a small number of projects, exited 'gnotime', and restarted it: my projects were gone! #$%&*!!
   How should I have done this?

2. Earlier I failed some step and crashed 'gnotime'. I was not able to restart it until I had done: $ rm -rf .gnotime
   Clearly this is extreme! Is there a recovery method that might save some settings?

3. What less-fragile tools do ALErs use for this? I'm not impressed with one morning's use of 'gnotime'!!

Thanks.

 - Mills