[ale] [ANNC] Honduras Laptop Project Tomorrow (Sat., 3/6)

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:05:03 EST 2010

A friendly last minute reminder that the project to salvage and
Linux-ify a bunch of donated laptops for shipment to schools in
Honduras is happening TOMORROW,  Saturday, March 6th,
9am to 7pm.

Full details are in the notice at <http://ale.org> Only change of
note is that we are pared down to looking at about 65 laptops
now.

If anyone has any spare 2.5" IDE hard drives in the 10GB to
30GB range laying about, we really need them.  We're willing
$5 per 10GB as well.

ALSO -- we will be accepting donations of Desktop computer
equipment for FreeIT Athens at the event.  All serviceable or
salvageable systems and component parts are welcome. with
the exception of CRT monitors.

TTTT!  (Ta Ta 'Til Tomorow)
peace
aaron