[ale] Mint.com

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 17:20:25 EST 2010

Mint.com uses the same ACH system that your banks already use to do that job.  Add on top of that they were just acquired by Intuit and that they've been around a couple years without any breaches, and I think they're okay.

Quicken on the web or Mint on the web.  Same company now.

(btw, I use Mint and their iPhone app pretty extensively)

--j