[ale] Server Record Keeping

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Thu Mar 4 11:14:13 EST 2010

I don't know if this helps, but I think what you're looking for is a
configuration management database, or CMDB.  There may be some
open-source ones out there in the world.  The commercial ones are
pretty expensive, and work best when paired with a discovery tool that
catalogs the information for you.

--
Björn Gustafsson