[ale] Aaron Ruscetta please unleash your wrath! - Jim substitutes :-)

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:41:43 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Jerald Sheets <questy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yay! Freedom to use the best tool for the job, regardless of the platform!

Well said.  And if yall remember, this is how this whole ridiculous thread
started.  I used Windows to create an Ubuntu live USB.  Big [a-z][a-z]*ing
deal.  I had one sitting next to me (and to my Mac and Linux) so I used it.
It was easy.  (And, I made the mistake of sharing it.  So much for
freedom.....)

To the larger issue:
We're all here on this list BECAUSE WE LIKE LINUX.  Why go to a a WW III
over a word?  Common!!!

Windows SUCKS.  Happy now?  Let's put this baby to rest.  e-nuf.

(BTW, Aaron and I shared a beer last week and hashed all this BS away.)

-- Asher