[ale] HOWTO - Install HP PSP On CentOS 5

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:38:49 EDT 2010

Strange...

We are installing the psp in CentOS 5.2 on Proliant DL-380 G6 systems with
no issues of any kind.

We are using:

psp-8.31.rhel5.x86_64.en.tar.gz

our instructions:

tar -zxvf psp-8.31.rhel5.x86_64.en.tar.gz
cd compaq/csp/linux
./install830.sh

A few minutes later you're done.

I'll go peruse your docs, but if you didn't enumerate your problems, could
you do so here?  If you did, just disregard the request.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.