[ale] [OT] cartoon on BP spill blame

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jun 18 14:18:29 EDT 2010

Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> No compared to a few years back gas is expensive.   You like many others
> appear to have been sucked in by the fact they nearly quintupled the
> price then just brought it down to double to make you think it is
> cheaper.  If someone is raping you orally and anally then stops the anal
> part they’re still raping you.

Agreed.  I don't recall what the price of gas was before Katrina, but I
know it was under $2.  It was jacked up after Katrina and made difficult
to get.  Now that it's dropped a $1 a gallon and it's plentiful, folks
are happy.  I'm pissed.  I think I'm being raped on the gas price.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson