[ale] mounted filesystem becomes read-only

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jun 11 18:31:47 EDT 2010

I never worked on the 300 - I read about 8 MB in the manual (light
reading one night while waiting for the backup to finish).  I'm thinking
that was what it said it could hold but its possible it said it was what
it had by default.

It was underpowered for the app running on it so we actually replaced it
with a 3B2-600 shortly afterward (and had to sign an NDA with AT&T as it
wasn't yet in general release - they gave it to us because we were the
first location of hundreds and if they hadn't it would have killed the
whole deal).