[ale] Thank You ALE from the LTC LUG NUTs

jrtroberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:11:13 EDT 2010

The LTC LUG NUTs would like to extend their gratitude to ALE for their
support in our first install fest.  It was a huge success with several
people receiving help in bringing old boxes back to life or adding
something different to a new one.  I would like to thank Aaron Ruscetta
for coming out to the college this last Saturday.  He brought plenty of
install discs, knowledge, and energy.  I am not sure it would have run a
smoothly without him.

And as he is so fond of saying,

Peace and Love

I will talk to you guys later.