[ale] TFTP in ubuntu-9.04 -- a well-worn path

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 5 09:28:31 EDT 2010

Brian, ALErs -

Here's the dump, plus xinetd (more likely to have changed, I suspect):

jmills:~$ dpkg -l '*tftpd*'

Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name             Version          Description
+++-================-================-================================================
pn  atftpd           <none>           (no description available)
ii  tftpd            0.17-17ubuntu1   Trivial file transfer protocol
server
pn  tftpd-hpa        <none>           (no description available)
jmills:~$ dpkg -l '*xinetd*'

Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name             Version          Description
ii  xinetd           1:2.3.14-7ubuntu replacement for inetd with many
enhancements