[ale] TFTP in ubuntu-9.04 -- a well-worn path

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sat Jun 5 08:43:27 EDT 2010

Jim -

Thanks for the note.

I did try the new setup with the firewall disabled using the 'Firestarter'
app, but the question is a good one. To broaden it a bit:

Is there a way to check which packages and files were updated since a
particular date, and their state before the update?

This problem should represent the easiest case since we're only
considering the most recent update, but I don't know if the information is
kept.

I would have expected TFTP setup to be straightforward and robust, but it
seems a bit touchy in this setup.

Thanks.
  - Mills