[ale] [ANNC] Linux Install Event at Lanier Tech THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 5th, 10am to 4pm

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:00:16 EDT 2010

Our friends at Lanier Tech are holding a Linux / Ubuntu Install Fest
this coming Saturday, June 5th, 10am to 4pm (with final “start an
installation” deadline set at 2pm).

The Install Event is being held in their main building computer
classrooms (look for signs) on the Lanier Tech Forsyth Campus:

7745 Majors
Road Cumming, GA
(near Exit 13 off Georgia 400)

This is a follow up to Linux applications demonstrations at
their recent Student Appreciation Day picnic and should
be well attended.

Their Event Notice can be found here:
<http://www.laniertech.edu/events_/events.asp?m=x&EventID=231>

Map and directions links are located here:
<http://www.laniertech.edu/LTC_/directions.asp?m=x>
(Note: google maps is slightly off and shows the entry
on the opposite side of Ronnie highway.)

Persons interested in attending via Car Pool from the Decatur
area should contact me (Aaron Ruscetta):
===
arxaaron at gmail.com   //    404.315.0406
===
I'll be heading out about 9am and planning on making a
10 to 4 day of it, and possibly staying through dinner as
the schedules of people in the car pool allow.

peace
aaron
ALE Event Coordinator (etc.)