[ale] FC13 question

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Fri Jul 30 18:49:50 EDT 2010

Thanks, this seems to work.
But you have to admire the warning label that pops up before the GUI
actually appears on the screen:

"You are currently trying to run as Root super user. The superuser is a
specialized account that is not designed to run a normal user session.
Various programs will not function properly and actions performed under
this account can cause unrecoverable damage to the operating system."

No hint, of course, as to what sorts of programs can cause the damage.

Sean