[ale] Central Mtg. Presentations for Aug., Sept., Oct.

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:25:25 EDT 2010

The calendar for our third Thursday ALE Central Meeting
presentations is open for the next few months. The specific
dates are August 19th, September 16th and October 21st,

If you have an idea or an offering or a potential presenter
contact, please let me know, AND...

Please don't feel these need to be formal and fully refined
talks with a stack of computer slides.  Short format demos
and tutorials on using popular FLOSS software applications
and your favorite utilities are welcome as well.  I think having
two or three shorter presentation at some of our meetings
would provide some needed variety in the topic mix and help
to address the interests of a broader set Linux users.

Best to reply off list to:
arxaaron at gmail.com
404.315.0406

PS:  One standing request from a couple of members is for
someone knowledgeable to talk about GRUB 2 and help
us grep the changes it introduced.