[ale] and Canada?!?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:59:02 EDT 2010

These are three I'm reading now:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode.cfm?id=fish-fare-futilely-in-future-ph-10-07-08
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=acidic-oceans
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=ancient-ocean-acidification-intimates-long-recovery-from-climate-change

none are "good news" in terms of long-term survivability of humans on this
planet.

 I wonder if there is a link between link between non-FLOSS usage and
increased greenhouse gases.

Could we really save the planet by going all FLOSS?!? It would certainly cut
down on packaging (cue rimshot for deb vs. rpm comment here) and fuel wasted
driving to the store to buy a disk of non-FLOSS crud.