[ale] man man

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:16:52 EDT 2010

That would be a preferred place for system wide changes. But the more
versatile method is to let users set their own options. If you would
like to suggest default options for new users then the appropriate
place for that would be in the `/etc/skel/` files [1].

[1] -- http://www.linfo.org/etc_skel.html