[ale] Turn Your Android Phone into a Remote Control for Your PC - How-To Geek

jcpilman at gmail.com jcpilman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:22:47 EDT 2010

I was going to complain that I cannot try this because the G1 does not
support the WPA2 I use at the house on wifi. Then I thought, the way things
change so fast I'd better re-check. Sure enough, WPA2 support has magically
appeared.  I'll have to give Gmote a try now.  Thanks for bringing it up.
...John