[ale] Free, trustworthy, anti-virus software

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jul 20 14:09:50 EDT 2010

Perhaps y'all can help me to understand something: what good does a software
"firewall" do on Windows? They can be easily programmatically disabled by
stealth software, so I fail to see the point.  Seems to me that its better
to whitelist the outbound connections by destination port on a real firewall
at the network edge, since most baddies will use non-standard ports anyway.

--
Sent from my HTC Dream---Running Froyo!
Thanks, @cyanogen!