[ale] man man

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:39:28 EDT 2010

It's a less option to not clear the screen on exit.

There is a less variable that contains commandline arguments for less.  I don't remember the option off the top of my head, but it is in the less man page, as is the variable that holds the less arguments.  Something like:
export LESS_OPTS="-c"

But again, check the man page for both variable name and command opt.

-Scott