[ale] I need a crash course on cameras

jrtroberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:58:12 EDT 2010

Even if they are streaming video cameras, not still frame, LMCE only
captures a single frame.  Each time you access the interface it captures
a new frame from what I understand.  So I can get standard security
cameras from what I see.  I think it would be easier if the ones in the
barn were wireless and the one at the gate was wired via coax into a
unit that will push the feed onto the network.