[ale] [OT] Dungeons & Dragons

jrtroberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:35:01 EDT 2010

> On 07/14/10 15:05, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Marc Ferguson
>> <marcferguson at gmail.com <mailto:marcferguson at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>>     Thanks Roberts, those are some solid ideas!
>>
>> now add dorktower.com <http://dorktower.com> to your bookmarks.... :-)
>>
>> D&D free since '93! (i.e. I've not played AD&D...)
>> now you can also get sucked into "Magic: The Gathering" which turns
>> into a decent excuse to have some friends over for a few beers and a
>> game of "cards". :-D

Yeah that is a really fun game.  A bit of a money pit if you really try
to keep up with the new rules and series of cards.  $50-$150 bucks can
get you a decent bunch of starter cards and then you can trade or borrow
from people to make new and better decks.  Infinite possibilities if you
play by house rules and use any and all series of cards.  Addictive like
nothing I have ever played.