[ale] poll: WRT54G 3rd-party firmware for wireless bridge

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Tue Jul 13 16:26:02 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Brian MacLeod <nym.bnm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/12/10 9:58 PM, Ed Cashin wrote:
>>
>> Hey hey!  It is via cat 6 to DD-WRT LAN port to wireless to Airport
>> Extreme to cable modem to comcast to y'all that I report success in
>> using Brian's steps.  :)
> Excellent.  I was reciting that from memory, and worried I had missed
> something.

I had assumed our DD-WRT builds were different, but if you were
listing the steps from memory that would explain why in a couple
places, when it sounded like one of your steps expected a few
things to be done together, I had to hunt around a bit to get it done.

I didn't keep good notes and can only think of the way I had to look
for the place to enter the WPA2 passphrase after selecting WPA2.

Thanks again.

--
  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/