[ale] Request to Reduce Off Topic Posts

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:35:55 EDT 2010

While I do support, to whatever degree that matters coming from a
fresh subscriber, less off-topic posts, do you really want to make
rules based on the inadequacy of some people's email clients, or their
ability to use them? Which is to say, having to mute the same thread
multiple times because someone changed the subject simply indicates
that your client has poor threading support (probably ignoring the
In-Reply-To header).