[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 30, Issue 59

SimonTek simontek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:16:44 EDT 2010

I came up with a question earlier. It has to do with AZ, maybe you guys can
answer it.

How come California and other states can ignore federal law and sell
cannabis. Yet AZ makes a 10 page law, and all the states that sell cannabis,
are boycotting AZ and the feds are sueing. I believe in State rights. I
believe that each state has the right to make its own laws, as it sees fit.
Strange thing that people forget, when the US signed the declaration of
independence, that each state was its own country per se, and the US was a
precursor to the EU. State has always meant country, til the federal gov't
rewrote the laws to make state work like a providence.