[ale] Off topic - And now, Arizona (and now, BEYOND)

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Mon Jul 12 07:08:52 EDT 2010

I think the right wing is also fragmented, but the the right wing echo
chambers work because they choose a small set of points and hammer them.
Somebody could do the same thing for the left as well, but they have to
choose their own topics and titles rather than look through the rights
talking points and choosing which to be against.
We on the left have let the right lead the conversation for far too
long, and it has led to a codependent left, who like a beaten wife say
"listen to your father, dear. He loves you."
Let's choose some small set of topics and hire a talking head to echo
those over and over.