[ale] Off topic - And now, Arizona

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Jul 9 16:23:28 EDT 2010

It's so full of irony that people in GA are so wound up about this. The
poultry industry in N. GA, farming in S. GA and the building trade in
Atlanta would be devastated if, overnight, GA was swept "clean". They
tried once to clean the illegals off the farms in FL and the farm owners
revolted on the spot.

How many of those most fervent are the same ones who pick up laborers
behind Home Depot or have their yards done by a bunch of guys south of
the border?

wf