[ale] Off topic - tin foil not needed in Georgia?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Jul 9 10:37:15 EDT 2010

Of course you're assuming she does NOT have an implant and there's no
way for you to be sure unless you do the scan yourself.   Just because
you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you.

That reminds me of a comedian who said that people that go around the
streets having imaginary conversations are actually talking to each
other because they have supersensitive hearing.   To the rest of us it
appears they're just talking to thin air.  :-)

I wonder how long it will be before someone suggests Roy attacked the
legislation because he intends to implant us all if he gets re-elected?
Not too far fetched given the "death panels" rhetoric over Obamacare.
Not that it matters - I think Roy made a tactical error in the ad - he
lumped in anti-stem cell research legislation with this and I think
there's enough conservatives that support that prohibition to make the
ad backfire on him.